|Model 1730 Three-Phase Energy Logger
Easily discover opportunities for energy savings for your
facility. Designed specifically for energy conscious customers
like you, the Fluke 1730 Three-Phase Electrical Energy Logger
introduces a new simplicity to discovering sources of electrical
energy waste. Profiling energy usage across your facility helps
you identify opportunities for energy savings and provides you
with the easy-to-understand data required for you to take
- Easily discover when and where energy is being consumed
in your facility, from the service entrance to the
- Compare multiple data points over time and build the
complete picture of energy usage with the energy analyze
- Quickly understand specific points of energy loss,
reduce energy bills more easily than ever.
- Key Measurements: voltage, current, power, power factor and
assorted values enable you to optimize and implement your energy
- Perform convenient in-field analysis and data checks with
full color graphical display.
- More than 20 separate logging sessions can be stored. All
measured values are automatically logged and can be reviewed
during logging and before downloading for on-the-go-analysis.
- Optimized user interface. Capture the right data every time.
- Complete In-the-field setup through the front panel.
- Power instrument directly from the measured circuit
eliminating the need to find a power outlet.
- Two USB ports.
- High Safety Rating: CAT IV 600V; CAT III 1000V for use at
the service entrance and downstream.
- Battery life: four hour operating time (backup time) per
change on Lithium-ion battery.
- Energy analyze application software
Take Energy Surveys to the Next Level
If you're looking to take your energy surveys to the next level, Try
using the 1730 Energy Logger and a
VT04 Visual IR Thermometer Camera, or the
Ti125 Infrared Camera to quickly identify opportunities for energy
savings both electrically and thermally.
When using an infrared camera
or visual infrared thermometer along with the 1730 Energy Logger, you'll
be able to discover potential problems that could be wasting energy and
then quantify them electrically with the energy logger.
The perfect tool set to discover hidden operational wastes such as
lighting, air conditioning and other large loads that could be switched
off when not in use.